A Complete Home Inspection in Silver Springs, MD
For single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums contact us for a complete home inspection in Silver Springs, MD.
Our 7-day service includes a detailed and complete report delivered within 24 hours.
Our home inspection services provide three main purposes:
- To evaluate the type, quality and approximate age of the various materials, components, and systems within the home and document the needed repairs.
- To verify that all items contained within the sales contract and/or addendum are operational and serviceable.
- To familiarize the client with the unique features of the home and provide suggestions on home maintenance, home improvements, and energy conservation. We encourage you to be present and participate fully in the inspection by asking questions and learning about your new home.
- Vent Pipes
- Down Spouts
- Service Walks
- HVAC Systems
- Safety Issues
A pre-purchase inspection usually occurs after you have a contract accepted for a house you wish to purchase. The inspection and report supplies you with a description and evaluation of the structure and all major systems, informing you of any problems the house may have. You may be able to include a clause in the real estate contract to make the sale contingent upon the results of a home inspection. Ask your real estate agent for details.
From top to bottom, a pre-purchase inspection will include:
- Inspection of Roofs, Gutters, Attic Structure, and Ventilation
- Examine Fireplaces, Chimneys, Siding, and Masonry
- Basement and Crawl Space Examination
- Check Driveways, Landscaping, Paved Areas, and Walkways
- Check all HVAC Systems for Heat Distribution and Cooling
- Examine Windows, Doors, Entrances, Ceilings, Walls, and Floors
- Inspect Exterior Buildings/Garages
- Inspect Electrical and Plumbing Services
For more information on a home inspection, watch this YouTube video featuring an HGTV Segment on Home Inspection.